Lugano – Basel: match prediction
In one of the meetings of the 9th round of the Swiss championship on November 29, Lugano will play against Basel. The starting whistle will sound at 18:00. Based on the bookmaker’s odds, the chances of the rivals are approximately equal: bets on the home winners are accepted with odds of 2.68, and for guests – with quotation 2.54. It is offered to place a bet on a draw with odds of 3.34. Bookmakers expect high scoring from the match: the odds for the total are more than 2.5 goals – 1.77. It is proposed to bet less than 2.5 goals on the total with odds of 2.03.
- Lugano in the last match in the Swiss championship on November 22 played with Servette. No winner has been identified – draw 1: 1. Lugano’s unbeaten streak is 15 matches, six of which he ended with a win and nine in a draw. In each of his 4 previous meetings, the performance did not exceed two goals.
- Basel played against Lausanne in their last match in the Swiss Championship on November 25. The fight ended with his victory with a score of 2: 1. Basel has won three victories and lost two times in the five previous matches of the tournament.
- The previous match between Lugano and Basel in the Swiss Championship was played on July 26, 2020 and ended in a draw with a score of 4: 4.
- Both Lugano and Basel perform better on defense than on offense, with a home defense rating of 1214, a guest defense rating of 1295, and their attack ratings of 953 and 1061.
- Home Attack Rating vs. Away Defense Rating 0.74. Statistically expected number of goals for an attacking team with a similar ratio of 1.07.
- Away Attack Rating vs. Home Defense Rating: 0.87. With this ratio, the expected number of goals for the attacking team of team 1.17.
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office